We are looking for a new colleague!
Vision Impossible is a creative company that designs visuals for the big events in the Netherlands and abroad. We work for a variety of events; from dance events to corporate events, from concerts to innovative projects with projection and performance mapping.
We are looking for a new Motion Graphic Designer for our creative team!
You will be responsible for creating visuals for different occasions, such as concerts, dance events and corporate events. You design animations and motion graphics for a variety of clients. You will go to events and learn how to mix the video images yourself.
Your work is diverse and you can design in different styles and themes, every design you make is innovative. You are ambitious, communicative, you work independently and have a commercial attitude.
The vacancy is for 40 hours per week.
For this job it is important that you:
- Have a completed education in media or design
- Are good animator and designer in both 2D (Adobe After Effects) and 3D (3DS Max or Cinema 4D)
- Have knowledge of graphical programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have an impressive portfolio showing that you master different styles and subjects.
- Can work well both in a team and independently.
- Are accurate, well able to deal with time pressure and have an eye for quality.
- Don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Have an affinity with music and events.
- Have an EU citizenship
- A permanent contract (after the temporary period)
- A competitive salary
- A nice working environment
- Creative and challenging work on exciting projects in events and entertainment.
Location: Wilgenweg 16C 1031 HV, Amsterdam-Noord, The Netherlands
We look forward to receive your application, resume and portfolio on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ... See MoreSee Less
Looking back on 2019: what a year! We’re proud of what we achieved and here are our highlights:
· We were honored to contribute to many great events like Masters of Hardcore, Transmission Festival, the Siam Songkram Festival in Thailand, Freshtival, Dominator, Tomorrowland for Q-dance, AIRFORCE Festival, Supremacy and SYNDICATE.
· With Dreamstate SoCal 2019 in California, USA, our dream came true, since we were able to design the mainstage and direct the whole show of the event.
· We crossed the globe together with Transmission, Radical Redemption, Masters of Hardcore, WiSH Outdoor and Q-dance.
· In the Netherlands we also worked with several events like De Vrienden van Amstel LIVE , the Kinderen voor Kinderen 40 years celebration, 90’s Forever and Kensington their concert in the Ziggo Dome.
We’re already working full throttle for the first events of the twenties, so on to another decade filled with awesome visual events!
Best wishes to you all!
#visionimpossible #vj #events #2019 ... See MoreSee Less
The AFAS Live was packed last weekend, because Warface and D-Sturb hosted their own event. We were there to VJ during this cool night! Thanks for having us again Art of Dance #VJ #visionimpossible #artofdance #Warface #DSturb #motiongraphics #afaslive #synchronised ... See MoreSee Less